Virtual Reality University
Welcome to the Virtual Reality University website. We create Virtual Reality, Metaverse, Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality Applications for Universities and Colleges. Our teams core focus are on the development of the Metaverse for Education.
What is Virtual Reality?
Virtual Reality is defined by Merriam-Webster dictionary as, “a computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic gear such as a Virtual Reality Headsets like the Oculus Quest II or HTC VIVE with a screen inside or gloves fitted with sensors.” This means that virtual reality can take the form of anything from navigating Mars to diving into the depths of the ocean.
- Everyone can benefit from Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Virtual reality is a new generation of media. Virtual Reality is the next step in communication, social interaction, education business, entertainment and storytelling.
- Virtual Reality makes it possible for everyone to access virtual reality infrastructure and resources in the Metaverse.
- Virtual Reality allows you to experience anything from just about anywhere on Earth or on Cosmic scales! Virtual Reality does not only allow you to journey through space but also travel back in time.
- Virtual Reality in the future will bring everything your mind can imagine onto a screen right before your eyes. This lets us see how people lived thousands of years ago or walk around a mythical landscape without ever leaving our home, go to school or to the office!
The future has arrived! Virtual reality allows us to explore the world from anywhere at anytime! Developing virtual realities requires creativity, imagination, technical skills but most of all it requires passion. Passion towards new technologies and experiencing Virtual Realities. We are constantly learning about this technology
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality (AR) is a direct or indirect live view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated 3D models, animations and sound. Augmentation is considered as any technology which is used to digitally alter the real world in some way. Augmenting can be done using many different mediums including Augmented Reality applications on your mobile device, Dedicated Augmented Reality Head Mounted Displays like the Microsoft Hololens.
What is the Metaverse?
The Metaverse, sometimes referred to as the Metaverse, is a collective virtual reality shared space or Augmented Reality system, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space, including the sum of all virtual worlds, augmented reality, and the internet.
– Metaverse – Wikipedia
The Metaverse is an immersive experience that connects people across geographic boundaries directly with one another in multi-player online experiences.
Mark Zuckerberg version of the Metaverse
Watch the video below to get a good overview of What the Metaverse is going to be like!
Virtual Reality University our Mission
At Virtual Reality University our Mission is to enable people to participate in the Metaverse, either as Metaverse developers, Metaverse contributors or Metaverse Students and visitors. Our aim is to empower people to become actively involved in the Metaverse and use these tools to create a better world for all! This includes 3D Modeling, Animation, 360° Video and 360° Image Production, Virtual Tours, Programming, Unity Development, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality application development for education solutions.
Our Mission at the Virtual Reality University can be divided into 3 main objectives:
- Developing the Education Metaverse for users.
- Teaching the art of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Metaverse software development.
- Become a portal for all Universities and Colleges working on Virtual Reality Education solutions.